Join The Quantum Company group on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Quantum-Company-2977884?home=&gid=2977884&trk=anet_ug_hm
A summary of Jakob Algreen-Ussing’s life experience is present on this website http://www.plaxo.com/directory/profile/141734515742/95f1ee9d/Jakob/Algreen-Ussing
You can visit Jakob Algreen-Ussing’s profile on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=105779&locale=en_US&trk=tyah
Jakob Algreen-Ussing participates in Vintage and Rare’s executive board http://www.vintageandrare.com/about-us/board-Chairman-Jakob-Algreen-Ussing
Click the link and read an update about one of the fastest growing companies in Akasha Venture’s Portfolio – Mindjumpers http://guide24.dk/artikel/akasha-ventures-portefoelje-update.htm
If you are want to know where Jakob Algreen-Ussing started from, check out Agilic http://agillic.com/about-agillic/agillic-news-details/article/5-million/
Agilic received a substantial investment to grow their business http://www.computerworld.dk/art/33851/vaekstfonden-skyder-millioner-i-mobil-software
Links to articles with Jakob Algreen-Ussing:
- - Meeting Carla Cammilla Hjort and ArtRebels
- - Jakob Algreen-Ussing and Agillic receives € 5 million in financing from growth fund (In Danish)
- - Jakob Algreen-Ussing and Agillic receives € 5 million in financing from growth fund (In English)
- - How to use the segmentation model as a direct basis for the execution of customer lifecycle management programmes
- - Jakob Algreen-Ussing on Mobile Virtual Networks
Links to selected companies that Jakob Algreen-Ussing is supporting:
ArtRebels – A global community for supporting radical expression
Mindjumpers – A creative agency with a strategic approach to social medias
MyBestTreat – A global platform where practitioners like doctors, therapists and healers are united
VintageandRare – A global platform for dealers, builders and buyers of the finest instruments
If you enjoy and are inspired by this site you should also look into some of the books below. As we are surely missing a book on our recommended reading list, please do not hesitate to let us know. The recommended reading sorted by area:
Management and Strategy
- Brafman, Ori and Beckstrøm, Rod A. The Starfish and the Spider: The Unstoppable Power of Leaderless Organizations. Portfolio. July, 2008
- Branson, Richard. Business Stripped Bare: Adventures of a Global Entrepreneur. Virgin Books, January, 2010.
- Chouinard, Yvon. Let my People Go Surfing: The Education of a Reluctant Businessman. Penguin. 5th September, 2006.
- Csikszentmihalyi, Mihaly. Flow: The Classic Work on How to Achieve Happiness. Rider & Co. August, 2002.
- Patricia Aburdene: Megatrends 2010: The Rise of Conscious Capitalism. Hampton Roads Publishing. April, 2007.
- Scharmer, Otto: Theory U: Learning from the Future as it Emerges. Berett-Koehler Publishers. Janaury, 2009.
- Sun Tzu by Thomas Cleary. The Art of War. Shambhala Publications Inc. 1988.
Business networks and the Internet
- Anderson, Chris. The Long Tail: Why the Future of Business is Selling Less of More. Hyperion. 2006.
- Godin, Seth: Small is the New Big: And 183 Other Riffs, Rants, and Remarkable Business Ideas. Penguin. 2006
- Godin, Seth: Tribes: We Need You to lead Us. Penguin. 2008.
- Jarvis, Jeff. What would Google Do? Collins. February, 2009.
- Sawaf, Ayman & Gabrielle, Rowan. Sacred Commerce: The Rise of the Global Citizen. 31 December, 2007.
- Schwerin, David A. Conscious Capitalism: Principles for Prosperity. Butterworth-Heinemann. July, 1998.
- Williams, D. Anthony and Tapscott, Don. Wikinomics: How Mass Collaboration Changes Everything. Portfolio. December, 2006.
- Vaynerchuck, Gary. Crush it! Why Now is the Time to cash in on Your Passion. Harper Studio. October, 2009.
- Ferriss, Timothy. The 4-hour Work Week: Escape 9 – 5, Live Anywhere and join the New Rich. Vermilion. April, 2008.
Science and Quantum Theory
- Goswami, Amit. God is not dead. What Quantum Physics Tells us about our origins and how we should live. Hampton Roads Pub Co. June 20th, 2008.
- Hawkins, R . David. Power vs. Force. The Hidden Determinants of Human Behavior. Hay House. April, 2002.
- Laszlo, Ervin. Science and the Akashic Field: An Integral Theory of Everything. Inner Traditions International, 2004.
- McTaggart, Lynne. The Field: The Quest For the Secret Force of the Universe. Element Books; New Ed edition, 7. April 2003.
- Sheldrake, Rupert. A New Science of Life: The Hypothesis of a Formative Causation. Icon Books Ltd. February, 2009.
- Sheldrake, Rupert. Morphic Resonance: The Nature of Formative Causation. Park Street Press. September, 2009.
Personal and Professional Growth
- Chu, Ernest. Soul Currency: Investing your Spiritual Assets for an Abundant Life. Brumby books. October 2008.
- Coelho, Paolo. The Alchemist. Harper Collins. 1988.
- Dyer, Wayne. The Power Of Intention: Change The Way You Look At Things And The Things You Look At Will Change: Learning to Co-create Your World Your Way. Hay House. July, 2004.
- Gallwey, W. Timothy and Kriegel, Robert: Inner Skiing. Random House USA Inc., October 1998.
- Hess, Herman. Siddhartha. Penguin Classics. 2002.
- Hill, Napoleon. Think and Grow Rich. The Ralston Society. 1937.
- Jobs, Steve. The commencement address at Stanford delivered on June 12, 2005.
- Katie, Byron. Loving What Is: How Four Questions Can Change Your Life. Rider & Co. June, 2002.
- O’Kelly, Eugene. Chasing Daylight: How My Forthcoming Death Transformed My Life. McGraw-Hill Professional. February, 2006.
- Seale, Alan. Intuitive living: A Sacred Path. Red Wheel/Weiser. April, 2001.
- Seale, Alan. Soul Mission, Life Vision: Recognize Your True Gifts and Make Your Mark in the World. Red Wheel / Weiser. April, 2003.
- Seale, Alan. The Manifestation Wheel: A Practical Process for Creating Miracles. Weiser books. April 2008.
- Sharma, Robin. The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari: A Fable About Fulfilling Your Dreams & Reaching Your Destiny. Element Books. April, 2004.
- Sharma, Robin. The Saint, the Surfer, and the CEO: A Remarkable Story About Living Your Heart’s Desires. Hay House UK. August, 2006.
- Suzuki, Shunryu. Zen Mind, Beginners Mind. Weatherhill Inc. July, 1973.
- Tolle, Eckhart. The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment. New World Library. September, 2004.